We'd love to hear from you, whether you're looking for IT support or if you just want some advice.
Click here to contact us
Protect critical cloud storage data and files with CloudFinder
Data loss happens, even in the cloud. But can your organization afford to lose sensitive files and folders?
SaaS applications are vital productivity tools for your employees. Unfortunately, user error, accidental deletion or malicious employees can pose serious risks to your sensitive corporate data. The cost to organizations that experience data loss varies depending on industries – but in all cases it is significant.
Eliminating user error and other causes of data loss is unlikely. However, it is possible to minimize its cost and disruption to the organization.
CloudFinder, cloud to cloud backup ensures that the data stored in an organization’s SaaS application is backed up, restorable, and protected.
CloudFinder can be used to perform backups on all data files and folders. Organizations that deploy CloudFinder can rest assured that all of their critical SaaS data is backed up to an encrypted, tamper-proof SafeHaven®.
With CloudFinder, all of your SaaS data is a click away. Administrators can instantly search your organizations SaaS data with rich filtering and select the data to restore. In addition, detailed dashboards, reports, and monitoring of all backup activities demonstrate how CloudFinder is working to protect your SaaS data.
Finally, the CloudFinder platform significantly reduces the burden placed on administrators by supporting today’s most popular SaaS applications, including Office 365, Google Apps, Salesforce, and Box. From a single interface, administrators can perform cross-service instant full-text searches and point-in-time restores, making data easy to find and recover.
Automated backup of Office365, Salesforce.com, Google Apps and Box data with SafeHaven® storage
- Back up all SaaS files and folders including custom objects
- SafeHaven Vault® with zero possibility of accidental deletion
- Multiple redundant Amazon S3 storage architecture with server-side encryption
- 99.999999999% durability and 99.99% availability
Specific and mass restores of data into Office365, Salesforce.com Google Apps and Box application and local downloads
- Select any SaaS data to restore or download
- Specific date, time, and version restores
- Unlimited retention
- Cross-user restore and user account migration and exportation
Instant full-text search, cross-service search, and rich filtering
- Instant full-text search of Box files and folders
- Search across historical snapshots and version history
- Rich search filtering, including title, owner, and modified date
- Cross-service search, including Office 365, Google Apps, Salesforce, and Box
Comprehensive overview of SaaS data backup
- Detailed dashboards, reports, and monitoring of all backup activities
- Active response, real-time alerting, and customized notifications
- License management, configuration monitoring, and export monitoring
- User privilege and restriction setting
- Data transferred over Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encrypted connections
- HTTPS stand-alone processes running behind a firewall
- Server Side Encryption (SSE), using 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (128-bit SSL) in transit and
- 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (256-bit AES) at rest
- Stored items only accessed by Google Apps applications from behind a firewall
- TRUSTe privacy and security seals
- Compliance with EU Privacy Directive